Reservations are the only way to guarantee available space.
Reserved tickets can be picked up at the ticket office at anytime after they are made, but must be picked from the ticket office up no later than 30 minutes prior to departure. Within 30 minutes of the scheduled departure time unclaimed reservations are released to standby passengers.
Most of our many services are available to book online, some are only available to reserve by phone and a limited few do not require a reservation as it is not necessary. Here is an overview of our reservation options.
BOOKINGS AVAILABLE ONLINE:
- Hyannis /Nantucket ferry services
- Hyannis / Martha’s Vineyard ferry services
- Nantucket / Martha’s Vineyard Inter-Island ferry
- Around-the-Sound (Hyannis-Nantucket-Vineyard-Hyannis or in the reverse order.)
- Nantucket / Martha’s Vineyard bus tour with your ferry tickets
- Reserved Parking along with your ferry tickets
- Agents (businesses with pre-approved billing)
- Commuters (pre-registration required)Click here to register.
RESERVATIONS BY PHONE:
- Anything that can also be booked online.
- Around-the-Sound (Hyannis-Vineyard-Nantucket-Hyannis) Call (800) 492-8082
- Deep-Sea Fishing Call (508) 790-0696
- Harbor Cruise, Ice Cream Float Call (508) 790-0696
- Cape Cod Canal Music Cruise Call (508) 295-3883
- Island Ferry, Bus Tour & Parking Reservations by phone Call (800) 492-8082
- Group Sales Call (508) 815-2255
Reservations must be cancelled by 5:00pm prior to the day of departure by calling (800) 492-8082 and is refundable, less a service charge of $5.00 per passenger. Reservations cannot be cancelled online or via email. Reservations are not refundable on or after the day of the departure. If you choose not to cancel, your ferry ticket purchase will be honored up to one year from the original departure date, with a confirmed reservation.
If you have a discount coupon, prepaid voucher or preloaded card such as the Go Boston Card, advanced reservations cannot be made. You must present these items at our ticket office when you make your purchase.